- Days End Horse Farm Rescue- Days End Farm Horse Rescue, Inc., is a 501(c)3, volunteer-based, animal welfare organization established in 1989 to ensure quality care and treatment of horses through intervention, education and outreach.
- Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary- Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary is a 400 acre non-profit refuge for farm animals and wildlife located in Poolesville, Maryland.
- Equine Rescue League- The Equine Rescue League was founded by Pat Rogers in 1990. In its first year at Chruchland Farm in Leesburg, Virginia, The Equine Rescue League provided care and shelter to over 100 horses and ponies. Most of these abused, neglected and unwanted equines
- Burleigh Manor- The purpose of the Burleigh Manor Animal Sanctuary and Eco-Retreat (BMASER) is to provide care, a safe haven, and a home for unwanted, neglected, and abused livestock.
- Pigs, A Sanctuary- Founded in 1992, PIGS, A SANCTUARY is a place of refuge for abused, abandoned, neglected and unwanted animals. We specialize in the care of potbellied pigs and farm pigs, but shelter other farm and domestic animals as well.
- United Poultry Concerns- United Poultry Concerns is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the compassionate and respectful treatment of chickens, turkeys, ducks and other domestic fowl.
Rabbit Rescue Groups
- Rabbitwise- A rabbit advocacy website.
- House Rabbit Society- Perhaps you’ve just adopted your first rabbit, or maybe you already have a rabbit and would like more information to help you understand her better.
- Friends of Rabbits- Friends of Rabbits is an all volunteer, 501c3, nonprofit rabbit rescue group based in the Washington DC / Baltimore greater metropolitan area.
Days End Farm Horse Rescue
15856 Frederick Road Lisbon, Maryland, 21765
tel: 301-854-5037 or 410/442-1564
Equine Rescue League
PO Box 4366 Leesburg, Virginia 20177
Poplar Spring Animal Sanctuary
P.O. Box 507 Poolesville, Maryland 20837