Next tour: Saturday, November 28
We’re happy to be hosting regular small tours at the farm (reservations only). COVID-19 has caused a dramatic change in our operations and we’ve been following both Maryland and Montgomery County guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety, but I think you’ll find that these small, private tours are really nice – you have plenty of time to meet the animals one-on-one, get to know them, and enjoy the peace and quiet of the farm.
Our next open house event is on Saturday, November 28, with scheduled visits of an hour and a half each.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE
- Each visit will comprise a maximum of 10 people.
- We are asking for a donation of $10 per person.
- Sign up for the day/visit slot that suits you (please note if there is bad weather for your selected date, we’ll reschedule at no cost)
- Masks need to be worn at all times unless you are consuming snacks or beverages (picnic tables and chairs provided for your comfort).
- No indoor visits of the bunny room will be allowed (sorry!).
- We have an accessible port-a-potty and hand sanitizer located at multiple locations on the farm.
- You’ll have guided tours to meet the animals face to face, the gift shop will be open with lovely crafts and animal sponsorships for sale, and you also have time to just walk or sit and enjoy being in the country with musical roosters serenading you.